Personal Data Processing
Your personal data is processed by the Controller – K-EXPRESS EOOD, registered office and business address: Sofia 1000, Sofia Municipality, Sredets Section, 5 Slavyanska Street, entrance А, floor 3, Unified Identification Code: 131165677, for the following purposes:
– entering into a franchise agreement
– contact with you following review of the data provided and initial approval on our part.
Your personal data is processed pursuant to Article 6 (1) (е) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Controller.
The data are stored until the opening of a new site and/or until we provide a response and then they are erased; it may also be saved for a longer period if necessary to establish, exercise or protect legitimate claims of the Controller.
The Controller does not provide your personal data to third parties except for:
– companies related to the review of the data provided and initial approval to enter into a franchise agreement.
– competent authorities pursuant to the law.
– other persons laid down in a statutory instrument, including persons performing the legal protection of the rights and interests of the Controller.
Your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data
When your personal data are processed, you have the rights set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
1. Right of access to your personal data, right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of your personal data and right to transfer of the data if the terms laid down in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 are in place;
2. Right to request that the third parties, to whom your personal data are disclosed, be informed of any rectification, erasure or restriction unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort;
3. Right to file a complaint to a supervisory data protection authority if you believe that there is a breach of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or other applicable personal data protection rules. The supervisory authority in Bulgaria is:
Personal Data Protection Commission
Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd
Right to object:
At any time and based on the grounds related to your specific situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest. In such cases, the processing will be terminated unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms.
You can send queries and requests to exercise rights related to the protection of your personal data to the officer responsible for personal data protection* at K-EXPRESS EOOD:
telephone: +359 886 848 487
* The officer responsible for personal data protection is not a Data Protection Officer within the meaning of Section 4 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.